This superbly narrated video shows the capabilities of the MIG-29 (OVT). I think its amazing, especially the 115° angle of attack without an aerodynamic stall. Opponents of thrust vectoring designs argue that advanced air-to-air weapons mitigate the need for vectoring; favoring a more traditional power plant. Of course, the jury is out on the argument but it sure is impressive I must say.
- Pulsar Releases Ultra-Powerful Axion XM30S Monocular
- SIG AIR Reflex Sight Now Shipping
- Benelli USA Contributes $100,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign
- Federal Ammunition Continues Strong Support for the International Hunter Education Association-USA
- Davidson’s, Inc. Contributes $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign