The M4 with its limited rail space is increasingly laden with more accessories, optics (day and night) and lights. Not only is the M4 carbine running out of rail space, but controlling those devices, all of which come with pressure tape switches, is becoming problematic. Enter the folks at CTC Defense.
Using technology that its Vice President and Director Dale Suzuki describes as spiral development, Crimson Trace Corporation’s Defense Division has taken a significant stride towards addressing a growing problem – but the story gets better.
- SHOT SHOW 2022 INDUSTRY DAY PROFENSE MINIGUN DEMONSTRATION
- Shoot the New CZ TS 2 Racing Green Pistol and Fill the Competition with Envy
- Bushnell® Takes Red Dots to the Next Level With New Micro RXC-200 and RXU-200 Reflex Sights
- The Legend, Reborn: Introducing the All-New FN High Power
- Streamlight Launches Sidewinder Stalk