Camel Manufacturing based in Pioneer, TN developed and is now supplying the Extreme Weather Liner. The liner adds a level of insulation to military shelters, used in extreme climactic conditions, claiming a potential energy savings of 30 – 40%. At a time where all services have a renewed focus on energy savings, this is a huge benefit.
The insulated liner is fabricated from 3M™ Thinsulate™ FR-SH 250 gram Insulation, providing over an R-Factor of 4 when used in conjunction with the shelter itself.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – FR-SH 250 gram
- Thickness 1.6 CM
- Flammability meets ASTM D6413
- Basic Weight oz/yd² – 11.5
- Acoustic Performance STM E 1050 – 6300 (HZ) 0.59 Absorption Coefficient
- No special tools required for installation
- R-Factor of 4 when used in conjunction with the shelter itself
- 30-40% reduction in fuel costs