Remington will be chambering its highly successful Model 700 SPS Tactical rifle in the 300 AAC Blackout. The 300 Blackout cartridge has gained enormous steam over the last year as more and more firearm manufacturers introduce systems in that caliber. The 300 Blackout is eminently suitable for military and commercial application due to its accuracy and performance. Its high ballistic coefficient makes the 300 Blackout and ideal choice for precision shooting suppressed and unsuppressed.
- Cobalt Kinetics Gives A Sneak Peek Of Their New Line Of 1911-Style Pistols
- The biggest invention since the jet engine
- AirMap and Industry Partners Successfully Demonstrate Dynamic Geofencing Capabilities
- Suppressor Ready: The New Discretion 1911 From Dan Wesson. A Threaded Barrel and Other Tactical Accessories, Standard
- Visit Lyman® Products at the NASGW Expo at booth no. 911 Orlando, Florida, Oct. 22 – 25, 2019