If you own a Smith & Wesson J-Frame, like an Airweight, or a Taurus Judge you’ve probably had few choices in aiming laser. LaserLyte® from Cottonwood AZ has made that concern null and void with its introduction of the CK-SWAT laser.
The new LaserLyte® CK-SWAT laser mounts easily underneath the grip and is the only laser system available that allows the customer to retain the factory grip and comfortably and easily holster the firearm. The CK-SWAT is also compatible with many aftermarket grips including Hogue® and Pachmayr®.
To install the LaserLyte® CK-SWAT, choose one of the four included base plates that fit the revolver, remove the grip and screw the unit into place. Replace the grip and sight in the firearm with common X and Y adjustments. When ready to activate, simply press the button located at the back of the laser as you draw the firearm from the holster. The laser is easily programmable to either constant on or pulse mode. The “auto-off” feature displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation, and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes. This feature can be reset at anytime to prevent accidental activation and battery depletion.
The LaserLyte® CK-SWAT unit can also be easily removed and placed on any other compatible firearms.
LaserLyte® CK-SWAT Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Fits all Smith & Wesson J-frame revolvers and all Taurus revolvers, including the Judge
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Laser module: 650nm
- Batteries: four 377 batteries
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage*)
- Weight (with plate): .875 oz., 23 g
- Length/Width/Height: .85 in./.42 in./1 in., 21.59 mm/ 10.67 mm/ 25.40 mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m
- MSRP: $149.95