The 39-09 Combat is a slightly shorter, 160 mm, version of the 39-09 Operativo, which traces its origins back to World War I. The U.S. version of the Combat features a flat ground blade with a plain edge and very nicely executed serrations just forward of the hilt on the opposite side of the edge. The false edge endows the 39-09 Combat with a pugnale character, so, like the 39-09 Operativo, slicing and puncturing are excellent; as expected, build quality is Extrema throughout.
- The Israel Ministry of Defense has Delivered an Iron Dome Battery Developed by Rafael to the U.S. Army
- The New Springfield Armory® Model 2020 – Springfield Armory
- Bushnell Launches RXS-250 Reflex Sight
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Acquire Marlin Firearms Assets
- Galco’s VHS 4.0 for the 4” S&W X Frame!