- I’ll be reviewing Camelbak’s newest addition to its highly successful pack line, the Linchpin™. This pack is extremely well made and possibly the most comfortable pack, of its size, I’ve carried. It incorporates the Futura Harness by Mystery Ranch, and I think you’ll love it.
- I’ll also be taking a look at Streamlight’s TLR-1 HP. The HP is Streamlight through-and-through and very much at home on a variety of platforms. I show you a couple of suggestions.
- I’ll also introduce you to the Vectronix Terrapin pocket laser range finder as well as the Vectronix carbon fiber tripods – solid as a rock and superbly lightweight.
- Streamlight Introduces Duty-Ready Stinger 2020
- HENSOLDT invests in new clean rooms in Oberkochen
- RAFAEL announces $1.3 million strategic industrial partnership with Australian company Naeco Pty Ltd
- Tasmanian Tiger TT Modular Hip Bag Receives a SILVER Score in the 2020 NTOA Member Tested and Recommended Program with Overall Score of 4.14 out of 5
- INDRA WILL PROVIDE THE SPANISH NAVY’S F110 FRIGATES WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART SENSORS, THUS INCREASING ITS CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONSTRUCTION OF FRIGATES TO OVER 325 MILLION EURO