Revision Military has been producing ballistic eyewear since 2003. The company introduced its Sawfly™Eye Protection System in 2004; soon after its introduction, Revision Military became a serious competitor for Oakley who enjoyed a lion’s share of the military business. It’s hard to imagine a better solution to ballistic eye protection that is as flexible and as functional as the Sawfly™. Now available in three sizes.
- SIG KILO2400BDX Laser Range Finder
- Morphix Technologies to Virtually Exhibit at 2020 International Hazardous Materials Response Team
- ECA Group selects UAV SKELDAR V-200 for the Belgium-Royal Dutch Navies program
- AeroVironment, Inc. Press Release – AeroVironment Receives $21 Million Initial Contract Option for Raven Radio Frequency Modifications Under Previously Awarded U.S. Army Contract with Potential $55 Million Total Value
- Viridian® Launches Grip Lasers for all North American Arms® .22 Mag Revolvers