Raytheon announced that it was selected by the U.S. Army to supply thermal weapon sights (TWS). The award has a maximum potential value of $131 million. The contract is not new business, but a three year extension to the existing contract. To date, Raytheon has supplied the U.S. Army with 65,000 units. The contract extension will add an additional 24,000 sights bringing the total to approximately 89,000 units sold.
- Rafael demonstrates advanced Tactical Radio and Sensor-to-Shooter capabilities to German Army The demo completes stage two of the Transparent Battlefield study
- SIG SAUER Academy Presents Shooter’s Edge: An Online Fundamental Handgun Training Series
- Big Horn Armory’s White Sale is Here
- TrueTimber® Extends Partnership with JR Motorsports and Noah Gragson for 2021 Season
- Confidential Info from Magpul: Day 4