Raytheon announced that it was selected by the U.S. Army to supply thermal weapon sights (TWS). The award has a maximum potential value of $131 million. The contract is not new business, but a three year extension to the existing contract. To date, Raytheon has supplied the U.S. Army with 65,000 units. The contract extension will add an additional 24,000 sights bringing the total to approximately 89,000 units sold.
- Alien Gear ShapeShift Shoulder Holster Superbly Comfortable and Configurable
- SIG SAUER Introduces Subsonic 300BLK Tipped Hunting Ammunition
- XS Sights Now Offering RAM Night Sights for Canik and Taurus Pistols
- New Personal Protective Face Shield
- Introducing Multiple Fits For The New Taurus TH9 9mm Pistol