Raytheon announced that it was selected by the U.S. Army to supply thermal weapon sights (TWS). The award has a maximum potential value of $131 million. The contract is not new business, but a three year extension to the existing contract. To date, Raytheon has supplied the U.S. Army with 65,000 units. The contract extension will add an additional 24,000 sights bringing the total to approximately 89,000 units sold.
- STRAMLIGHT’S COOLEST LITTLE POCKET LIGHT THE MACROSTREAM USB
- Bushnell Now Shipping Powerview 2 Binoculars
- The legendary H59 reticle
- Blackhawk Adds New T-Series RDS Holsters for SIG P320
- INDRA TAKES ON A GREATER ROLE IN THE NEW AESA RADAR DESIGN FOR THE EUROFIGHTER, AMONG THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED SYSTEMS