Raytheon announced that it was selected by the U.S. Army to supply thermal weapon sights (TWS). The award has a maximum potential value of $131 million. The contract is not new business, but a three year extension to the existing contract. To date, Raytheon has supplied the U.S. Army with 65,000 units. The contract extension will add an additional 24,000 sights bringing the total to approximately 89,000 units sold.
- ECA GROUP reaches another milestone to manufacture drones in Belgium for the MCM program of the Belgian Navy and the Royal Netherlands Navy
- READY FOR THE BACKYARD, FIT FOR THE LOUNGE. THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER
- PRIMARY ARMS OPTICS EARNS 6 NEW RECOMMENDED RATINGS BY NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
- Gorilla Grip Gloves, Now Available in Walmart and Academy Sports.
- Browning Arms Company, FN America Contribute $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign