Arsenal Inc. has redesigned the muzzle brake for the SLR-106UR semi-automatic pistol. The new design will lessen felt recoil making the SLR-106UR a bit more manageable to a broader range of shooters. (See Demo)
Arsenal claims the new muzzle brake to be among the most efficient in the firearm industry. The SLR-106 UR, imported from Arsenal of Bulgaria, is a 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver with an 8 1/2 inch chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel. The pistol is also outfitted with a scope rail, black polymer furniture and comes with one 5-round, one 20-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement