Arsenal Inc. has redesigned the muzzle brake for the SLR-106UR semi-automatic pistol. The new design will lessen felt recoil making the SLR-106UR a bit more manageable to a broader range of shooters. (See Demo)
Arsenal claims the new muzzle brake to be among the most efficient in the firearm industry. The SLR-106 UR, imported from Arsenal of Bulgaria, is a 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver with an 8 1/2 inch chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel. The pistol is also outfitted with a scope rail, black polymer furniture and comes with one 5-round, one 20-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- CZ P-10 Pistol Leads The Way
- National Police Ammunition Introduces its New 9mm Solid Copper Hollow Point +P HELO Defense Round
- AeroVironment Unveils Quantix™ Recon, Fully-Automated Hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing Unmanned Aircraft System for Defense Applications
- RAFAEL awarded international contract to supply Litening 5 and RecceLite airborne EO systems
- MTM | Watch – Father’s Day Special Offer