Arsenal Inc. has redesigned the muzzle brake for the SLR-106UR semi-automatic pistol. The new design will lessen felt recoil making the SLR-106UR a bit more manageable to a broader range of shooters. (See Demo)
Arsenal claims the new muzzle brake to be among the most efficient in the firearm industry. The SLR-106 UR, imported from Arsenal of Bulgaria, is a 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver with an 8 1/2 inch chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel. The pistol is also outfitted with a scope rail, black polymer furniture and comes with one 5-round, one 20-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- Warne Announces new Every Day Carry line of holsters and accessories
- CCI Rimfire Ammunition Wins Predator Xtreme 2022 Readers’ Choice Gold Award for the 6th Consecutive Year
- Aegis AT | SOG Favorite Assisted Opening Knives
- Registration Now Open | Mastering Business Development Workshop
- Federal Wins Predator Xtreme 2022 Gold Award for Best Shotshell