Israeli FMS Enterprises will launch its new ballistic helmet in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, during LAAD 2013, April 9-12. The new helmet is constructed from advanced High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) Unidirectional (UD) materials. FMS’ helmet is capable of stopping 5.56mm and 7.62mm cartridges and 7.62mm pistol steel core rounds. The new helmet shell complies with MIL-STD-662F and meets NIJ Ballistic standards. The helmet is chemical and water resistant as well. The new shell is available in PASGT and MICH shapes.
- CZ P-10 Pistol Leads The Way
- National Police Ammunition Introduces its New 9mm Solid Copper Hollow Point +P HELO Defense Round
- AeroVironment Unveils Quantix™ Recon, Fully-Automated Hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing Unmanned Aircraft System for Defense Applications
- RAFAEL awarded international contract to supply Litening 5 and RecceLite airborne EO systems
- MTM | Watch – Father’s Day Special Offer