In January of this year, while attending SHOT Show 2013, I had the opportunity to spend time with the folks from HK. They informed me that HK would release a polymer magazine for their highly acclaimed MR556A1; it was supposed to have been a Q1 event, but as in all things firearm related dates slip. This too was the case for the highly anticipated HK 30 Round Polymer Magazine. What should have been a Q1 event is now a reality, and you can purchase the new magazines directly from HK’s store at a very reasonable price of $19.99.
Fits HK MR556A1, HK416, and all high quality AR/M4/M16 type firearms.
Heckler & Koch reliability and durability in a 30 round 5.56 mm Polymer Magazine at a special price. Designed to provide optimal ammunition feeding for any M16/M4/AR15-type weapon, the HK 30-Round Polymer Magazine can be used in any firearm that uses a NATO-standard 5.56 mm magazine. The HK 30 Round Polymer Magazine is drop, crush, and impact resistant and features an anti-tilt follower as well as HK proprietary geometry and design features for exceptional performance.
- Same high strength, lightweight polymer used on combat proven HK’s G36 and HK417 magazines
- Corrosion resistant
- Low profile base plate
- Fits existing magazine pouches and magazine carriers
- Anti-tilt follower
- Translucent body serves as an immediate loading indication
- Advanced spring
- Reinforcing ribs for added strength
- High quality polymer materials
- Non-reflexive body and low IR signature
- Low maintenance, disassembles without tools
- High and low temperature environmentally tested
- Width: 2.7 inches (69,8 mm)
- Height: 7.5 inches (190 mm)
- Weight (empty): .2 lb. ( 124 g) NOTE: This product is only to be sold within the United States. This product is not available for sale in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Aurora, IL, Chicago, IL, and South Bend, IN. Overseas sales (outside of the USA) restricted.