The concept of biometric identification does not stop with establishing a set of unique identifiers. It attempts to define who you are. To accomplish its goal and full potential it needs to associate unique biological markers with what you’ve been doing. If you want to understand biometrics you’ll want to look at the interrelationships between its numerous data subsets.
- Streamlight Appoints Daniel Rodriguez Regional Sales Manager-Latin America
- Henry Donates $50,000 to First Responders Children’s Foundation
- GA-ASI Demonstrates Network Relay Using Laser Communications
- NSSF Challenges Unconstitutional Oregon Measure 114
- Black Rifle Coffee Co. Named Official Canned Coffee of 2023 SHOT Show