I had a little bit of fun at P3M’s SOFIC 2014 exhibit. I was approached by one of the reps in attendance, so I started kidding with him about swimming not being a requirement any longer, and then I mentioned Duck Feet – blank stare. What are duck feet, he responds? I said a slab of 3/4 inch plywood with straps for your feet – more blank stares. All frivolity aside, it’s quite amazing to see the systems available to today’s combat swimmer. No more slugging it out with 5 knot currents. The availability of technologies like Jet boots, SDVs and other goodies coming down the road have ushered in a more capable and formidable combat swimmer.
- ECA GROUP reaches another milestone to manufacture drones in Belgium for the MCM program of the Belgian Navy and the Royal Netherlands Navy
- READY FOR THE BACKYARD, FIT FOR THE LOUNGE. THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER
- PRIMARY ARMS OPTICS EARNS 6 NEW RECOMMENDED RATINGS BY NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
- Gorilla Grip Gloves, Now Available in Walmart and Academy Sports.
- Browning Arms Company, FN America Contribute $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign