Rumors about the demise of the venerable French FAMAS abound on the internet; however, at least with regards to the FELIN program, France’s FAMAS doesn’t appear to be going any time soon. Assuming the key drivers for deploying a bull-pup design are still valid, the French may very well be giving serious consideration to the Thales F90 and Israeli Tavor. This upgraded FAMAS G2 looks to have had improvements made to the grip and vertical fore-grip to mount FELIN controls.
- SIG KILO2400BDX Laser Range Finder
- Morphix Technologies to Virtually Exhibit at 2020 International Hazardous Materials Response Team
- ECA Group selects UAV SKELDAR V-200 for the Belgium-Royal Dutch Navies program
- AeroVironment, Inc. Press Release – AeroVironment Receives $21 Million Initial Contract Option for Raven Radio Frequency Modifications Under Previously Awarded U.S. Army Contract with Potential $55 Million Total Value
- Viridian® Launches Grip Lasers for all North American Arms® .22 Mag Revolvers