Rumors about the demise of the venerable French FAMAS abound on the internet; however, at least with regards to the FELIN program, France’s FAMAS doesn’t appear to be going any time soon. Assuming the key drivers for deploying a bull-pup design are still valid, the French may very well be giving serious consideration to the Thales F90 and Israeli Tavor. This upgraded FAMAS G2 looks to have had improvements made to the grip and vertical fore-grip to mount FELIN controls.
- CZ P-10 Pistol Leads The Way
- National Police Ammunition Introduces its New 9mm Solid Copper Hollow Point +P HELO Defense Round
- AeroVironment Unveils Quantix™ Recon, Fully-Automated Hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing Unmanned Aircraft System for Defense Applications
- RAFAEL awarded international contract to supply Litening 5 and RecceLite airborne EO systems
- MTM | Watch – Father’s Day Special Offer