Characteristically Russian is the widespread use of coaxial counter rotating rotors to eliminate the stabilizing tail rotor. The Kamov Ka-52 replaces the obsolete Mi-24 Hind attack helicopters with a modern avionics and communications package that includes ISR capabilities as well as active and passive ECM. However, interestingly enough, it keeps the traditional design philosophy which is to sacrifice speed and weight reduction for the ability to take a hit and the option to carry large amounts of ordinance. The helicopter is equipped with an interesting crew ejection system, which when activated causes the rotors to detach from the rotor shaft ejecting the crew upwards.
- Alien Gear ShapeShift Shoulder Holster Superbly Comfortable and Configurable
- SIG SAUER Introduces Subsonic 300BLK Tipped Hunting Ammunition
- XS Sights Now Offering RAM Night Sights for Canik and Taurus Pistols
- New Personal Protective Face Shield
- Introducing Multiple Fits For The New Taurus TH9 9mm Pistol