One of the things that I’ve tried to communicate in my review (work in progress) of this awesome little camera is how better suited it is to capturing a hunt or shooting session than your normal action cam. So, I shot this short video to give you a feel. I was also surprised to see how much detail is observable in an aggressively backlit scene. The Shot Trak’s rear facing microphone also greatly reduced ambient and wind noise when compared to the standard action cam. Try capturing a hog hunt on a standard action cam – not happening. You need the Shot Trak HD’s 5x magnification.
- Primary Arms Optics at 2022 NRAAME
- The Budgie. A perfect, small, everyday carry knife.
- Present Your Abstract or Poster in Austin! | Future Force Capabilities Conference and Exhibition
- Registration is Now Open | 2022 CBRN Defense Conference and Exhibition
- NRA Celebrity Appearance and Interview Opportunity with Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey