Steiner’s new 1x holographic Micro Reflex Sight (MRS) weights only 70 grams (2.5 oz.). The MRS features a low profile housing with a small footprint, and a 3 MOA red dot that is easy to find and won’t obscure targets at longer distances. The MRS is fully adjustable for windage and elevation with 1 MOA per click and 30 clicks of adjustment in either direction. The red dot can be set for automatic illumination control or manually adjusted through three brightness levels.
The integrated screw mount attaches easily to any MIL-STD 1913 rail or other sight platform. The MRS is powered by one CR1632 battery, delivering up to 550 hours of reliable operation; and the battery cap is waterproof and the sight is submersible to 1 ATM or 10 meters.
- Live Rebate: CZ P-07 & P-09 Offer User-Customizable in the Omega Trigger
- Alien Gear Holsters To Exhibit at the AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition
- NEW Vortex® Wear for Fall/Winter 2022
- 100-Year Celebration Content Added to the Federal Ammunition Website: The Horn Era and Federal Fusion
- JACE BAUSEMAN HAS TIPS TO HELP YOU FLY WITH A FIREARM–A GREAT READ!