Steiner’s new 1x holographic Micro Reflex Sight (MRS) weights only 70 grams (2.5 oz.). The MRS features a low profile housing with a small footprint, and a 3 MOA red dot that is easy to find and won’t obscure targets at longer distances. The MRS is fully adjustable for windage and elevation with 1 MOA per click and 30 clicks of adjustment in either direction. The red dot can be set for automatic illumination control or manually adjusted through three brightness levels.
The integrated screw mount attaches easily to any MIL-STD 1913 rail or other sight platform. The MRS is powered by one CR1632 battery, delivering up to 550 hours of reliable operation; and the battery cap is waterproof and the sight is submersible to 1 ATM or 10 meters.
- Streamlight Introduced New Lights at Shot Show 2020
- ZEISS Precision Rings Portfolio Continues to Grow
- Ulfhednar’s Short Day Range Bag: For Those Who Demand the Best
- SAAMI Offers Clarification on Acceptance of New 300 HAM’R Cartridge
- So what’s the difference between a Crossfire® II and Diamondback® Riflescopes