The MOD*X is an advanced drop-in chassis for the Remington 700 Short Action and one of several making their debut at SHOT SHOW 2015 in Las Vegas. The designer and manufacturer, American Built Arms Company, provides a 20 MOA full length Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position with KeyMod attachment points on the remaining three sides of the rifle length handguard. The handguard a lightweight 13.5 inch free-float system with a large diameter to accommodate heavy and bull barrel profiles. The chassis is constructed of aluminum and hardcoat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III. The MOD*X ships with a LUTH-AR MBA Butt Stock, A*B ARMS SBR P*Grip and an MDT 10 round polymer magazine; however, it will accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip. The MOD*X will also accept AICS magazines in .223 or .308. Total weight for the system is 3 lbs. 10 oz. and it’s designed and manufactured in the U.S. by A*B Arms, a veteran owned company, located in Glenn Rock, Pennsylvania.
- Cobalt Kinetics Gives A Sneak Peek Of Their New Line Of 1911-Style Pistols
- The biggest invention since the jet engine
- AirMap and Industry Partners Successfully Demonstrate Dynamic Geofencing Capabilities
- Suppressor Ready: The New Discretion 1911 From Dan Wesson. A Threaded Barrel and Other Tactical Accessories, Standard
- Visit Lyman® Products at the NASGW Expo at booth no. 911 Orlando, Florida, Oct. 22 – 25, 2019