The MOD*X is an advanced drop-in chassis for the Remington 700 Short Action and one of several making their debut at SHOT SHOW 2015 in Las Vegas. The designer and manufacturer, American Built Arms Company, provides a 20 MOA full length Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position with KeyMod attachment points on the remaining three sides of the rifle length handguard. The handguard a lightweight 13.5 inch free-float system with a large diameter to accommodate heavy and bull barrel profiles. The chassis is constructed of aluminum and hardcoat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III. The MOD*X ships with a LUTH-AR MBA Butt Stock, A*B ARMS SBR P*Grip and an MDT 10 round polymer magazine; however, it will accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip. The MOD*X will also accept AICS magazines in .223 or .308. Total weight for the system is 3 lbs. 10 oz. and it’s designed and manufactured in the U.S. by A*B Arms, a veteran owned company, located in Glenn Rock, Pennsylvania.
- Alien Gear ShapeShift Shoulder Holster Superbly Comfortable and Configurable
- SIG SAUER Introduces Subsonic 300BLK Tipped Hunting Ammunition
- XS Sights Now Offering RAM Night Sights for Canik and Taurus Pistols
- New Personal Protective Face Shield
- Introducing Multiple Fits For The New Taurus TH9 9mm Pistol