I thought I’d give readers a glamour shot of Beretta’s M9A3 wearing the Steiner SBAL-PL. This, believe it or not, was proposed by Beretta to the U.S. Army as an Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) saving the Army millions. At last word, the U.S. Army rejected Beretta’s ECP.
- MANTIS SHOOTING PERFORMANCE SYSTEM INTRODUCES THE MANTIS X10
- New BCM 12.5" Upper Receiver Groups
- Mossberg 500 mag tube accessory mount from Choate Machine and Tool
- Custom Turrets Now Available for All Styrka Rifle Scopes From Kenton Industries
- AeroVironment Receives $45 Million Raven B Unmanned Aircraft Systems Contract Award for U.S. Army Security Force Assistance Brigades