I thought I’d give readers a glamour shot of Beretta’s M9A3 wearing the Steiner SBAL-PL. This, believe it or not, was proposed by Beretta to the U.S. Army as an Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) saving the Army millions. At last word, the U.S. Army rejected Beretta’s ECP.
- CZ P-10 Pistol Leads The Way
- National Police Ammunition Introduces its New 9mm Solid Copper Hollow Point +P HELO Defense Round
- AeroVironment Unveils Quantix™ Recon, Fully-Automated Hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing Unmanned Aircraft System for Defense Applications
- RAFAEL awarded international contract to supply Litening 5 and RecceLite airborne EO systems
- MTM | Watch – Father’s Day Special Offer