I thought I’d give readers a glamour shot of Beretta’s M9A3 wearing the Steiner SBAL-PL. This, believe it or not, was proposed by Beretta to the U.S. Army as an Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) saving the Army millions. At last word, the U.S. Army rejected Beretta’s ECP.
- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement