The Paladin Belt is a high performance riggers belt made from a double layer of Mil Spec webbing and terminated in an Austrialpin® Cobra Buckle. The benefit to this buckle design is that it will not accidentally release under load, yet still provides a quick release. The Austrialpin buckle is machined from 7075 aluminum alloy with a solid brass and stainless steel internal release mechanism that is tested to 9kN. The belt is 1-3/4 inches wide with channels sewn in the body to attach standard modular pouches. The Paladin belts are available in Black, Coyote Brown and MultiCam. in sizes from X-Small to X-Large. The belt is available from Grey Ghost Gear at an M.S.R.P. of $74.95
FOG HORN _ Posts
- AG Composites’ Custom Rifle Stocks: Designed for The Most Demanding Hunters and Competition Shooters
- GA-ASI SeaGuardian Supports Northern Edge 2023
- Essenntial Tools | Pillar FX, Kiku XR, PowerAccess Assist
- Galco’s Fastrax Pac blends modern style with discreet carry.
- Fort Gordon, Home of the U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence, 12th Base Visit on U.S. Patriot Bravery Tour