I had an excellent opportunity to check out TRUGLO’s TFX sights while covering SHOT SHOW 2015, in Las Vegas, and I was highly impressed with their sharpness and contrast. These sights use a combination of tritium and fiber optic strands to provide an excellent sight picture. TRUGLO uses Swiss made tritium tube inserts, which as I recall are luminescent for a period of 12 years. One of the maladies with tritium inserts is that they can break when the sight is subjected to strong impact, TRUGLO’s construction is as robust as I’ve seen. I think you’ll be favorably impressed. TRUGLO currently offers them for Glocks, SIGs and 1911s in a Novak configuration. They are not inexpensive at an M.S.R.P.of $175 but certainly worth every penny.
FOG HORN _ Posts
- AG Composites’ Custom Rifle Stocks: Designed for The Most Demanding Hunters and Competition Shooters
- GA-ASI SeaGuardian Supports Northern Edge 2023
- Essenntial Tools | Pillar FX, Kiku XR, PowerAccess Assist
- Galco’s Fastrax Pac blends modern style with discreet carry.
- Fort Gordon, Home of the U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence, 12th Base Visit on U.S. Patriot Bravery Tour