The KS-K comes with a left side folding stock and feeds from an 8 round magazine. The bolt locks back on the last round fired. It also features a double duty flash suppressors / door breaching tool and a threaded muzzle to accommodate other muzzle devices. The KS-K is outfitted with Picatinny rails along the top of the receiver, smaller rail sections can be found at the 6 o’clock position under the barrel and on the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions on the gas block. All forward of the receiver rail segments are part of the gas block assembly. An interesting departure from the more traditional Kalashnikov architecture is the addition of magazine guide intended to facilitate reloading of the weapon.
- Austin Green Founder and Product Designer Griffin Armament Discusses Sound Testing
- Eurosatory 2020 : cancellation
- Medical equipment, contractor support among latest results from NDIA’s work with the Defense Department
- A Message From Ed Bastian at Delta Airlines
- AmmoSquared Inc. Raises over $300K in Seed Round