I want to give readers a quick tease of an upcoming review on the new Crimson Trace Master Series LG-919. What you’ll find in the LG-919 is the characteristic Crimson Trace quality, but more exciting is the compact laser housing. The new design, which I hope will permeate the company’s line of laser grips, allows for holstering the weapon in several of the advanced tactical rigs. I’ve included some photos of that fit using my personal tactical holster from G-Code.
- Legendary Knifemaker, Designer Mel Pardue Passes
- SHOT SHOW 2022 INDUSTRY DAY PROFENSE MINIGUN DEMONSTRATION
- Shoot the New CZ TS 2 Racing Green Pistol and Fill the Competition with Envy
- Bushnell® Takes Red Dots to the Next Level With New Micro RXC-200 and RXU-200 Reflex Sights
- The Legend, Reborn: Introducing the All-New FN High Power