Tacprogear, announced the new GEN 2 designs for Spec-Ops Assault Pack (SAP) line that are now available for purchase. Each of the SAP 1, 2 and 3 packs features TPG’s MOLLE Spine which allows for additional items to hang on the outside of the pack.
The SAP Gen 2 is a customizable pack that includes several new features for Gen 2, including a reinforced handle (SAP1) or reinforced padded handle (SAP2 and SAP3), loop for ID patches and a new foam pad design in the back. Highly comfortable padded shoulder straps, a quick release waist belt and a durable tarpaulin bottom material were employed for use in adverse conditions. GEN 2 improvements for the SAP came from end-user feedback over the past years.
The Spec-Ops Assault Pack, Gen 2 also features:
- Two large storage compartments
- Two external pockets designed to fit water bottles
- Four external side compression straps to help bear the load and avoid any additional stress on the zippers
- Two zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access to the inside of the bag
- Compartment for carrying a hydration bladder and an opening on the top of the bag for the hydration tube
The Spec-Ops Assault Pack, Gen 2 is available in three sizes in Black, Coyote Tan and OD Green. MSRP starting at $146.