Extrema Ratio has introduced the new Dobermann IV Africa, dedicated to professional hunters.
The blade steel is Bohler N690, the Austrian stainless steel enriched with chromium, vanadium, molybdenum and cobalt, whose distinctive features are hardness, for edge retention, and ease of maintenance. Dobermann IV Africa will ship with two different handles: one in Santos Rosewood and one in Forprene. Under this arrangement, the user can change between handle types as need dictates. Moreover it will come with an Italian handmade leather sheath, a sharpener and a stainless steel marlin spike.
Available in the best knife shops and on www.extremaratio.com
- The Israel Ministry of Defense has Delivered an Iron Dome Battery Developed by Rafael to the U.S. Army
- The New Springfield Armory® Model 2020 – Springfield Armory
- Bushnell Launches RXS-250 Reflex Sight
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Acquire Marlin Firearms Assets
- Galco’s VHS 4.0 for the 4” S&W X Frame!