Extrema Ratio has introduced the new Dobermann IV Africa, dedicated to professional hunters.
The blade steel is Bohler N690, the Austrian stainless steel enriched with chromium, vanadium, molybdenum and cobalt, whose distinctive features are hardness, for edge retention, and ease of maintenance. Dobermann IV Africa will ship with two different handles: one in Santos Rosewood and one in Forprene. Under this arrangement, the user can change between handle types as need dictates. Moreover it will come with an Italian handmade leather sheath, a sharpener and a stainless steel marlin spike.
Available in the best knife shops and on www.extremaratio.com
- FN 509 Midsize Now Available in Flat Dark Earth
- Federal’s At Your Side During Tough Times
- Tasmanian Tiger Ultimate Covert TT TAC Modular SW Pack 25
- Outdoor Edge Introduces A Compact Fixed Blade Pair of Knives — The JaegerPair™
- Innovative Forensic DNA, an Investigative Genetic Genealogy Firm, Signs Laura Burgess Marketing for Public Relations