Extrema Ratio has introduced the new Dobermann IV Africa, dedicated to professional hunters.
The blade steel is Bohler N690, the Austrian stainless steel enriched with chromium, vanadium, molybdenum and cobalt, whose distinctive features are hardness, for edge retention, and ease of maintenance. Dobermann IV Africa will ship with two different handles: one in Santos Rosewood and one in Forprene. Under this arrangement, the user can change between handle types as need dictates. Moreover it will come with an Italian handmade leather sheath, a sharpener and a stainless steel marlin spike.
Available in the best knife shops and on www.extremaratio.com
- Nevada Highway Patrol Transitions to SIG SAUER P320
- Davenport Guns & Shooting Club Earns NSSF Four-Star Rating
- Styrka’s S5 Series 10×42 Binocular
- NAUMD 2020 Conference & Expo, April 26-28, 2020 Hyatt Regency, Reston VA
- Shell Shock Technologies Sponsored Shooter John Vlieger Places Second Overall at the 2020 Florida Open