The Ruger Precision Rifle is an amazing value at an MSRP of $1,399. This rifle is an outstanding choice as an entry to mid level precision platform. Ruger included a fully adjustable buttstock, pistol grip and a full length Key-Mod rail system. This bolt action rifle is capable of sub MOA performance with your favorite load. The trigger was crisp and brakes like a glass rod. The action is not as smooth as say a Blaser or Sako but very acceptable given its price point. If you’re considering an entry into tactical precision shooting, you’ll want to give Ruger’s Precision Rifle serious consideration. It’s hard to imagine a better apportioned platform.
The Ruger Precision Rifle will be available in .308, 6.5 Creedmore and .243. The .308 version is available now with the other chamberings later this year.
Ruger also had its new for 2016 model 3912 Ruger 22/45 LITE. This little shooter has a ton of features worth summarizing
- Zytel® polymer grip frame.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Push button magazine release.
- Magazine disconnect.
- Ventilated aluminum receiver that tackles the weight.
- Threaded barrel (1/2″-28) (thread protector included).
- MSRP $549
This is a great little shooter and very quiet!