Shooters have a variety of reasons for using suppressor covers, mine is mirage mitigation; especially with higher magnification optics. Having a hot suppressor radiating heat in front of your glass is undesirable. SilencerCo’s high temperature covers are designed to hold up against a firing schedule of up to three magazines of semi-automatic fire with a reasonable break between each magazine of at least a minute. This is a great addition for your DMR or SPR rifle as well as your precision rifle. The high temperature models come in two lengths at an M.S.R.P. of $99.99 and you can pick one up here.
- SIG KILO2400BDX Laser Range Finder
- Morphix Technologies to Virtually Exhibit at 2020 International Hazardous Materials Response Team
- ECA Group selects UAV SKELDAR V-200 for the Belgium-Royal Dutch Navies program
- AeroVironment, Inc. Press Release – AeroVironment Receives $21 Million Initial Contract Option for Raven Radio Frequency Modifications Under Previously Awarded U.S. Army Contract with Potential $55 Million Total Value
- Viridian® Launches Grip Lasers for all North American Arms® .22 Mag Revolvers