The Bergara Premier Stalker Rifle features new custom engineered carbon fiber, one-piece stock.
Lawrenceville, Ga. (July 2016) Rifle maker, Bergara USA, announced today that it has begun shipping its new Premier Stalker Rifle. Like other models in the Premier Series of custom-quality production rifles, the Stalker features Bergara’s Premier Action, a Timney trigger, and the legendary Bergara barrel.
The Stalker’s custom engineered carbon fiber stock is a new addition to the rifle. Built by a group of craftsmen who cut their teeth in the aerospace industry, the stock is extremely lightweight, rigid, and durable. Its one-piece construction is the key to its superiority over other carbon fiber stocks, most of which are made of two molded halves that are bonded together.
“We’ve been working diligently for several months to perfect the Stalker’s new stock, and while this caused some delay in getting it into the market, we think the wait was well worth it – as it puts the overall rifle into a class by itself in terms of the quality of its components for the price,” said Ben Fleming, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Bergara USA.
The Bergara Premier Stalker has an MSRP of $2,190 and carries a sub-MOA accuracy guarantee. Manufactured in Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA, the Premier Stalker is accuracy verified prior to leaving Bergara’s shop, and the test target is included in the box. To learn more about Bergara’s full line of quality rifles, or to locate a dealer near you, please visit www.BergaraUSA.com.
Bergara Premier Stalker Rifle Specifications:
- Calibers: .300 Win. Mag., .30-06 Sprg., .270 Win., .308 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor, .280 Ackley Improved
- Barrel Length: 22 inches (SA), 24 inches (LA and Premier Action)
- Length Overall: 41.25 inches (SA, 44.5 inches (LA)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (SA), 7.15 lbs (LA)
- Rifling/Twist: 1:10 (.300 Win. Mag., .30-06 Sprg., .270 Win., .308 Win.) 1:8 (6.5 Creedmoor) 1:9 (.280 Ackley Improved)
- Stock: One-piece carbon fiber
- MSRP: $2,190.00