The U.S. Army announced the launch of its EPM for the M4 and M16 via a TACOM Maintenance Information Message (16-039). The new magazine moves away from the polymer body and will feature a tan body and blue follower. The new magazine improves on the reliability of the M4 by addressing the feeding issues reported with the M855A1 ammunition. The M4 EPM , NSN 1005-01-630-9508, will enter service as the current magazines are retired.
- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement