The U.S. Army announced the launch of its EPM for the M4 and M16 via a TACOM Maintenance Information Message (16-039). The new magazine moves away from the polymer body and will feature a tan body and blue follower. The new magazine improves on the reliability of the M4 by addressing the feeding issues reported with the M855A1 ammunition. The M4 EPM , NSN 1005-01-630-9508, will enter service as the current magazines are retired.
- Hogue Inc. Announces New HandALL Beavertail Grip Sleeves to Fit Ruger’s Security 9
- RETAY ARMS Receives U.S. Patent Approval For Innovative Rotating Bolt System
- Brownells Product Manager, Paul Levy, Goes Over Some of the New Products for the Week
- Back From EUROSATORY 2018 Just In Time For a Good Shoot the SHIT !
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320