The U.S. Army announced the launch of its EPM for the M4 and M16 via a TACOM Maintenance Information Message (16-039). The new magazine moves away from the polymer body and will feature a tan body and blue follower. The new magazine improves on the reliability of the M4 by addressing the feeding issues reported with the M855A1 ammunition. The M4 EPM , NSN 1005-01-630-9508, will enter service as the current magazines are retired.
- NEW FN LAW ENFORCEMENT PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW SCAR-SC
- COME EXPERIENCE THE FABARM PROFESSIONAL FTS/12
- MAGPUL IS NOW SHIPPING MS1 QDM Sling
- BLACKHAWK! Will Unveil New On-Gun Accessories, Nylon Products, Apparel and Holsters at SHOT Show 2018
- FN TO HOST BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY AT SHOT SHOW