SUFFIELD, Conn. July 28, 2016 –Stevens is proud to offer its first semi-automatic shotgun, the new 12-guage S1200. The S1200 provides reliable, inertia driven semi-automatic performance at an attractive price. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
The 6.6-pound S1200 features a smooth-shooting inertia system and is available with a walnut, camouflage synthetic, or all-weather matte black synthetic stock. It has a 3-inch chamber, rotating bolt and is offered with a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel that accepts the Beretta Mobilchoke system.
Features & Benefits
• Inertia-drive semi-automatic action
• 3-inch chamber and rotating belt
• 28- or 26-inch vent-rib steel barrel; blued or full camo finish
• Black synthetic, walnut and full camo finish stock options
• Accepts interchangeable Beretta Mobilchoke System
• Weight: 6.60 pounds
• 14.25-inch length-of-pull
• Five-plus-one capacity
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22580 / 12 gauge, 28 inch, Black synthetic / $573
22581 / 12 gauge, 26 inch, Black synthetic / $573
22582 / 12 gauge, 28 inch, Walnut / $685
22583 / 12 gauge, 28 inch, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass / $629
22584 / 12 gauge, 28 inch, Mossy Oak Bottomland / $629
Stevens by Savage Arms is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage Arms, visit www.savagearms.com.