The new light, is designated SureFire M600IB and leverages all of the many excellent features of the legacy Scout light with SureFire’s proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology. The system incorporates an intelligent sensor and microprocessor that continuously evaluates the environment where the beam is aimed and automatically adjusts light output to the optimal level, between 100 and 600 lumens. The graduation occurs faster than the human eye can detect.
This is a long overdue feature, particularly with the high lumen outputs. Having tightly focused high output beams is great when you’re outdoors or in a large structure trying to light up the corners; however, clearing a short room is a much different story and you can easily blind yourself or your teammate; this is where self regulating light outputs come into play.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates up to 600 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
- Proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology seamlessly adjusts light output between 100 and 600 lumens to optimal level
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary on, click for constant-on activation; patented lockout feature prevents accidental activation
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- M.S.R.P. $299 USD