We’re presently working on a review of the company’s Trace X explosives test kit and I found it expedient, simple to use, your operator does not need to be a chemist. It’s about as sailor proof as you can make something. The significant benefit is that with one kit, the operator can test for 9 HMEs (home made explosives) and their precursors. Great technology that you won’t want to miss!
- CRKT TECPATL – a Michael R. Rodriguez Creation
- Walther Arms Introduces the New PPQ M2 Q4 TAC
- Eagle Imports, Inc. Brings the Llama Micro Max to American Shores
- SENTRY Products Group Announces the Acquisition of Hexmag™
- The New Updated Harry’s Holsters’ Inside the Waistband Holsters Now Available for an Even Greater Number of Popular Firearms