This video shows the capabilities of Surefire’s revolutionary FirePak smartphone video illuminator. This extremely versatile device enables all smartphone users to shoot vibrant high-quality video at night or in poorly lit spaces—something never before possible! Activation can be done via the manual switch, or the Bluetooth app for remote activation. It features two high-performance LEDs with a maximum output of 1500-lumens. The FirePak also uses a energy-dense Li-ion battery which provides extensive power & runtime for illumination (video & security) and sufficient power to re-charge smartphones up to two times, depending on the model. Learn more at https://www.surefire.com/firepak
- Hogue Inc. Announces New HandALL Beavertail Grip Sleeves to Fit Ruger’s Security 9
- RETAY ARMS Receives U.S. Patent Approval For Innovative Rotating Bolt System
- Brownells Product Manager, Paul Levy, Goes Over Some of the New Products for the Week
- Back From EUROSATORY 2018 Just In Time For a Good Shoot the SHIT !
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320