Before rolling into the Holiday Season, we’ve got a great review coming your way. The BURRIS XTR II line of magnified optics with the M.A.D. turret feature has all of the sudden become a very serious competitor in the tactical optic space. Precise adjustment, robustness and superb optical clarity along with an amazing price point makes BURRIS’ XTR II a real buy. This November we’ll present readers with a look at the company’s XTR II 1-8 X 24 with circle dot reticle.
- Hogue Inc. Announces New HandALL Beavertail Grip Sleeves to Fit Ruger’s Security 9
- RETAY ARMS Receives U.S. Patent Approval For Innovative Rotating Bolt System
- Brownells Product Manager, Paul Levy, Goes Over Some of the New Products for the Week
- Back From EUROSATORY 2018 Just In Time For a Good Shoot the SHIT !
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320