WAKI comes from the well known Japanese Wakizashi swords; Samurai carried them, reserving the katana for use in battle. Extrema’s version of the WAKI is made from Boehler N690 steel and hardened at 58HRC. The handle is in forprene.
The WAKI comes with a Cordura sheath to safely carry the sharpened blade and protect it from accidentally damaging its edge, which could reduce its efficiency. It can be attached to tactical vests or duty belts and it’s MOLLE system-compliant.
- Weight g.:384
- Weight oz.: 13.5452
- Blade Length (mm): 297
- Blade Length (in): 11.6929
- Total Length (mm): 456
- Total Length (in): 17.9528
- Blade Thickness (mm): 4
- Blade Material: BöHLER STEEL N690 (58HRC)
- Blade Finishing: MIL-C-13924 BURNISHING
- Main Grid: FLAT
- Handle Material: FORPRENE
For additional information visit www.extremaratio.com.