The FN M249S™ Para, a semi-automatic version of the M249 Para light machine gun, was originally developed by FN Herstal as the FN MINIMI® and adopted by the U.S. Military in 1988. The rifle features the signature 16-inch FN cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and operates from a closed bolt position. Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the rifle will accept both magazine and linked ammunition belt and offers a 4.0-6.5 pound trigger pull out-of-the-box.
- MANTIS SHOOTING PERFORMANCE SYSTEM INTRODUCES THE MANTIS X10
- New BCM 12.5" Upper Receiver Groups
- Mossberg 500 mag tube accessory mount from Choate Machine and Tool
- Custom Turrets Now Available for All Styrka Rifle Scopes From Kenton Industries
- AeroVironment Receives $45 Million Raven B Unmanned Aircraft Systems Contract Award for U.S. Army Security Force Assistance Brigades