The FN M249S™ Para, a semi-automatic version of the M249 Para light machine gun, was originally developed by FN Herstal as the FN MINIMI® and adopted by the U.S. Military in 1988. The rifle features the signature 16-inch FN cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and operates from a closed bolt position. Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the rifle will accept both magazine and linked ammunition belt and offers a 4.0-6.5 pound trigger pull out-of-the-box.
- SIG KILO2400BDX Laser Range Finder
- Morphix Technologies to Virtually Exhibit at 2020 International Hazardous Materials Response Team
- ECA Group selects UAV SKELDAR V-200 for the Belgium-Royal Dutch Navies program
- AeroVironment, Inc. Press Release – AeroVironment Receives $21 Million Initial Contract Option for Raven Radio Frequency Modifications Under Previously Awarded U.S. Army Contract with Potential $55 Million Total Value
- Viridian® Launches Grip Lasers for all North American Arms® .22 Mag Revolvers