The FN M249S™ Para, a semi-automatic version of the M249 Para light machine gun, was originally developed by FN Herstal as the FN MINIMI® and adopted by the U.S. Military in 1988. The rifle features the signature 16-inch FN cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and operates from a closed bolt position. Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the rifle will accept both magazine and linked ammunition belt and offers a 4.0-6.5 pound trigger pull out-of-the-box.
- Nikon Introduces Match-Ready First Focal Plane Riflescope
- Extend your range with new Sightmark T-3 and T-5 Magnifiers
- Creedmoor® Now Accepting Pre-Orders on TRACE 10 GEN2 Training Analysis System
- TRACT Optics Announces New Generation of TORIC 10×42 Binocular
- RWS Meisterkugeln Pistol Pellets Win Hard Air Magazine’s Gold Award