The FN M249S™ Para, a semi-automatic version of the M249 Para light machine gun, was originally developed by FN Herstal as the FN MINIMI® and adopted by the U.S. Military in 1988. The rifle features the signature 16-inch FN cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and operates from a closed bolt position. Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the rifle will accept both magazine and linked ammunition belt and offers a 4.0-6.5 pound trigger pull out-of-the-box.
- NEW FN SCAR®-SC SUBCOMPACT CARBINE
- LARRY VICKERS ON THE KALASHNIKOV USA KS-12T 4k
- NSSF Praises U.S. House Passage of National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill with Fix NICS Provisions
- Rex Zero 1 Pistols Now Available with Hogue G10 Grips
- Diamondback Firearms Chooses Adaptive Tactical as OEM Stock Provider for 2018 Rifle Line Up