SUFFIELD, Connecticut – April 19, 2017 – Savage Arms is pleased to offer serious long-range shooters a new secret weapon with the Savage Model 10 GRS. The rifle delivers exceptional accuracy and performance whether you’re engaged in top-level competition or simply trying to beat your personal best. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
The Model 10 GRS houses the full suite of accuracy-enhancing Savage features firmly within a GRS stock made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan, with 65 percent glass bedding material.
The rock-stable stock’s slimmed down dimensions and textured surfaces provide a better grip in wet conditions, while its length-of-pull can be adjusted to fit any shooter. Plus, its Savage action, precise button rifling, fluted heavy barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger deliver the accuracy of custom rifles at a fraction of the price.
Features & Benefits
• GRS adjustable stock made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan
• User-adjustable Savage AccuTrigger
• Slim grip and fore-end with textured rubber grip surfaces
• Adjustable length-of-pull from 33.5 to 36.5 cm
• 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
• Fluted heavy barrel
• 10-round AICS-compatible magazine
• Flush cup sling loops included and sling mount for bipod use installed
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22596 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 24-inch barrel / $1,449
22599 / 308 Win., 20-inch barrel / $1,449
Savage Arms is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage Arms, visit www.savagearms.com.