Tactical pants that offer all the function and performance prepared professionals demand while providing the ultimate in comfort and fit.
Cincinnati, Ohio (April 2017) – Vertx, a leader in low-profile apparel and gear for the prepared professional, announces the release of its newest product, the Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants.
The Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants are the perfect storm of fit, function and comfort. While the Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants embrace classic Vertx features, such as the inset cargo pockets, a full gusset and articulated knees, they have been elevated with innovative features demanded by
today’s prepared professionals. These features include a durable, stretch PolyCotton fabric and VaporCore, powered by 37.5Technology, which keeps the wearer cool when it’s hot outside and evaporates moisture instead of wicking, allowing the pants to dry 5x faster than similar pants. The pants also feature 14 unique pockets, many of which are mesh-lined, which increases breathability and reduces weight. From range day to tactical operations, the Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants provide everything needed to maximize performance and stay comfortable.
“There’s no point in having ultra-functional and high-performing tactical pants if they’re too uncomfortable to wear and don’t move with your body. That’s why we’ve designed the Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants to provide ultimate comfort, functionality and fit. Once you try these on, you’ll never want to wear anything else,” said Darrell Morrow, vice president of Vertx.
1. Relaxed features like a side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit.
2. Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets.
3. Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster.
4. Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting.
5. Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position.
6. Angled back pockets for ease of access
and credential flaps to protect important items.
The Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants come in black, desert tan, khaki, navy and olive drab and will be available in a Men’s and Women’s cut. MSRP is $89.95. To learn more about Vertx, visit www.vertx.com.