ANOKA, Minnesota – May 24, 2017 – Federal Premium Ammunition is proud to announce its new Gold Medal Berger, which combines the most sought-after bullets on the Precision Rifle Series with the industry’s most trusted factory ammunition. Shipments are currently being delivered to dealers.
New Gold Medal Berger loads feature an advanced boat-tail bullet with a high ballistic coefficient to provide the flattest trajectories, less wind drift and surgical long-range accuracy.
To get the most performance out of the bullet designs, these new loads use Gold Medal match primers, Federal brass and specially formulated propellant, and they adhere to Federal Premium’s strictest specifications for accuracy, pressure and velocity.
Features & Benefits
• Berger Juggernaut OTM, Hybrid OTM or BT Target bullet design, depending on caliber
• Most popular bullets at Precision Rifle Series events
• Extremely high ballistic coefficient
• Less wind drift and drop
• World-class long-range accuracy
• Gold Medal match primer
• Loaded to Federal Premium’s tightest specifications
Part No. / Description / MSRP
GM223BH73 / 223 Rem. 73-grain Berger BT Target / $32.95
GM65GDLBH130 / 6.5 Grendel 130-grain Berger Hybrid OTM / $34.95
GM65CRDBH130 / 6.5 Creedmoor 130-grain Hybrid OTM / $34.95
GM308BH185 / 308 Win. 185-grain Berger Juggernaut OTM / $34.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
- LARRY VICKERS ON THE FN CAL
- High Speed Gear Position Open for an Operational Mid to Senior Team Member
- NFA Industry CEO’s work with ATF to Streamline the Form 4 Application Process
- Secure Outcomes LS/GunSmoke™ Fingerprinting System Integral Part of the New High Speed NFA Barcode-Based Transfer System Announced Today by ATF
- Shame On You Media!