ECA Group was one of several exhibitors at the 2017 Paris Air Show. The company is aggressively developing UAV surveillance systems for a broad range of applications, including maritime operations. Important to note is the emphasis on tethered systems that effectively mitigate flight time limitations of battery powered UAV. Tethering supplies power and provides a wide band data path. These vehicles can be deployed in a number of ways including man portable power packs.
- NEW FN LAW ENFORCEMENT PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW SCAR-SC
- COME EXPERIENCE THE FABARM PROFESSIONAL FTS/12
- MAGPUL IS NOW SHIPPING MS1 QDM Sling
- BLACKHAWK! Will Unveil New On-Gun Accessories, Nylon Products, Apparel and Holsters at SHOT Show 2018
- FN TO HOST BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY AT SHOT SHOW