ECA Group was one of several exhibitors at the 2017 Paris Air Show. The company is aggressively developing UAV surveillance systems for a broad range of applications, including maritime operations. Important to note is the emphasis on tethered systems that effectively mitigate flight time limitations of battery powered UAV. Tethering supplies power and provides a wide band data path. These vehicles can be deployed in a number of ways including man portable power packs.
- Tampa Police Department Replaces Official Duty Pistol with SIG SAUER P320
- Morphix Technologies Exhibiting at 2018 National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) Conference & Exposition
- FECHHEIMER BROTHERS COMPANY NAMED 2017 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Jacksonville, Arkansas Police Department Transitions to SIG SAUER P320
- OTIS TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES CEO APPOINTMENT