ECA Group was one of several exhibitors at the 2017 Paris Air Show. The company is aggressively developing UAV surveillance systems for a broad range of applications, including maritime operations. Important to note is the emphasis on tethered systems that effectively mitigate flight time limitations of battery powered UAV. Tethering supplies power and provides a wide band data path. These vehicles can be deployed in a number of ways including man portable power packs.
- CRKT TECPATL – a Michael R. Rodriguez Creation
- Walther Arms Introduces the New PPQ M2 Q4 TAC
- Eagle Imports, Inc. Brings the Llama Micro Max to American Shores
- SENTRY Products Group Announces the Acquisition of Hexmag™
- The New Updated Harry’s Holsters’ Inside the Waistband Holsters Now Available for an Even Greater Number of Popular Firearms