ECA Group was one of several exhibitors at the 2017 Paris Air Show. The company is aggressively developing UAV surveillance systems for a broad range of applications, including maritime operations. Important to note is the emphasis on tethered systems that effectively mitigate flight time limitations of battery powered UAV. Tethering supplies power and provides a wide band data path. These vehicles can be deployed in a number of ways including man portable power packs.
- Austin Green Founder and Product Designer Griffin Armament Discusses Sound Testing
- Eurosatory 2020 : cancellation
- Medical equipment, contractor support among latest results from NDIA’s work with the Defense Department
- A Message From Ed Bastian at Delta Airlines
- AmmoSquared Inc. Raises over $300K in Seed Round