The Daniel Defense folks have earned a global reputation for the AR platform designs. The company has now expanded its product line to included suppressors. It’s first can is the DD Wave scheduled to start shipping sometime in June. The DD Wave has a number of impressive design features. Pat Kisgen DD’s VP of Sales presented the world’s first 3-D printed suppressor; the DD Wave at the ASA shoot in Atlanta, GA.
- CRKT TECPATL – a Michael R. Rodriguez Creation
- Walther Arms Introduces the New PPQ M2 Q4 TAC
- Eagle Imports, Inc. Brings the Llama Micro Max to American Shores
- SENTRY Products Group Announces the Acquisition of Hexmag™
- The New Updated Harry’s Holsters’ Inside the Waistband Holsters Now Available for an Even Greater Number of Popular Firearms