The Daniel Defense folks have earned a global reputation for the AR platform designs. The company has now expanded its product line to included suppressors. It’s first can is the DD Wave scheduled to start shipping sometime in June. The DD Wave has a number of impressive design features. Pat Kisgen DD’s VP of Sales presented the world’s first 3-D printed suppressor; the DD Wave at the ASA shoot in Atlanta, GA.
- SIG SAUER CROSS Bolt-Action Rifle Now Shipping
- H&K adds the SP5K to the SP5 line.
- SpearUAV Unveils Ninox – a Unique Encapsulated Drone System for Instant ISTAR Capabilities
- NSSF Statement on New York Attorney General’s Intent to Dissolve the National Rifle Association
- Competition Season Continuing Strong for Federal Ambassador Dakota Overland and Team Federal