The Daniel Defense folks have earned a global reputation for the AR platform designs. The company has now expanded its product line to included suppressors. It’s first can is the DD Wave scheduled to start shipping sometime in June. The DD Wave has a number of impressive design features. Pat Kisgen DD’s VP of Sales presented the world’s first 3-D printed suppressor; the DD Wave at the ASA shoot in Atlanta, GA.
- Tampa Police Department Replaces Official Duty Pistol with SIG SAUER P320
- Morphix Technologies Exhibiting at 2018 National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) Conference & Exposition
- FECHHEIMER BROTHERS COMPANY NAMED 2017 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Jacksonville, Arkansas Police Department Transitions to SIG SAUER P320
- OTIS TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES CEO APPOINTMENT