The event was first reported by RECOIL Magazine and confirmed by GEMTECH’s CEO Ron Martinez. We’re going to hold off on any formal announcement to extend Smith & Wesson the courtesy of publishing a press release. S&W is a public company listed on the Exchanges as such there are SEC considerations. So, look for more details as soon as they become available.
- Tampa Police Department Replaces Official Duty Pistol with SIG SAUER P320
- Morphix Technologies Exhibiting at 2018 National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) Conference & Exposition
- FECHHEIMER BROTHERS COMPANY NAMED 2017 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Jacksonville, Arkansas Police Department Transitions to SIG SAUER P320
- OTIS TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES CEO APPOINTMENT