The event was first reported by RECOIL Magazine and confirmed by GEMTECH’s CEO Ron Martinez. We’re going to hold off on any formal announcement to extend Smith & Wesson the courtesy of publishing a press release. S&W is a public company listed on the Exchanges as such there are SEC considerations. So, look for more details as soon as they become available.
- CRKT TECPATL – a Michael R. Rodriguez Creation
- Walther Arms Introduces the New PPQ M2 Q4 TAC
- Eagle Imports, Inc. Brings the Llama Micro Max to American Shores
- SENTRY Products Group Announces the Acquisition of Hexmag™
- The New Updated Harry’s Holsters’ Inside the Waistband Holsters Now Available for an Even Greater Number of Popular Firearms