In an announcement released on 6 July 2017, Heckler & Koch, a leading small arms manufacturer, has a planned recapitalization that will reduce its senior debt to € 170 million. Once complete, the company will issue an additional 6.6 million shares that will increase capital investment by at least € 50 million. Formal acceptance of the company’s recapitalization plan is expected at the upcoming shareholder’s meeting scheduled for August 2017. Under the proposed recapitalization plan the company expects to refinance its 2011 9.50% Senior Secured Notes.
- Aimpoint Launches New ACRO™ Series Sight
- DoubleStar Co-Title Sponsor of 2018 Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun Match
- Revolutionary New Smartphone/Tablet App Training System
- Stabilize your Pulsar Units for Remote Viewing with the new C-Clamp Mount!
- Registration Now Open for NTOA’s 35th Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show