ANOKA, Minnesota – August 14, 2017 – Federal Ammunition is pleased to announce it is now offering popular American Eagle Syntech Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ) bullets as components for handloading, allowing both competitive and casual shooters to load Syntech to their own specifications and pressures. The competitively priced component bullets are available in three popular handgun caliber options. Shipments are being delivered to dealers.
With an exclusive TSJ polymer jacket that eliminates copper fouling and decreases heat and friction, Syntech loads have redefined the range ammunition category. Now handloaders can get the benefits of the same groundbreaking design in Syntech component bullets. The advanced range projectiles provide clean, accurate, consistent performance, as well as less splash-back on steel targets.
Features & Benefits
• Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore
• Eliminates copper and lead fouling
• Decreases heat and friction, extending barrel life
• Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
• Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
• 100-count packs
Part No. / Description / MSRP
AE9SJCB1 / 9mm, .355” 115-grain Syntech, 100-count / $16.95
AE40SJCB1 / 40 cal., .400” 165-grain Syntech, 100-count / $18.95
AE45SJCB1 / 45 cal., .451” 230gr Syntech, 100-count / $21.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
- Hogue Inc. Announces New HandALL Beavertail Grip Sleeves to Fit Ruger’s Security 9
- RETAY ARMS Receives U.S. Patent Approval For Innovative Rotating Bolt System
- Brownells Product Manager, Paul Levy, Goes Over Some of the New Products for the Week
- Back From EUROSATORY 2018 Just In Time For a Good Shoot the SHIT !
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320