(Summerville, SC ) – American Tactical, US manufacturer and world-wide importer of firearms, ammunition and tactical equipment, is now offering the American Tactical HFS Muzzle Brake.
The HFS (Hold control Follow-through Stabilizer) Muzzle Brake is the newest muzzle device from American Tactical, Inc. The ultra slim 0.750” design allows for easy work on your gas system without the need to remove the muzzle brake from the barrel. The large lateral ports, combined with the smaller dorsal ports, help to reduce muzzle climb by as much as 95%, virtually eliminating muzzle climb when shooting. This reduction allows for more accurate follow up shots as compared to standard muzzle devices.
Additional features and specs include:
– .750” Ultra Slim Design
– 1/2×28 Threading (Standard 5.56 barrel threading)
– 2.25” in Length
– Proprietary Slim Crush Washer Included
– Designed for 95% Reduction of Muzzle Climb
– 4140 Steel
– 100% Machined by American Tactical, Inc. in Summerville, SC
– Place the crush washer on the threaded end of the barrel with the concave side facing forward (towards the muzzle brake)
– Hand tighten the muzzle brake against the crush washer
– Tighten the muzzle brake until the top two ports are indexed top dead center on the barrel
– Check for tightness by attempting to remove by hand (do not over tighten, tightening more than 1 full rotation can cause damage to the parts)
The AT HFS Muzzle Brake (ATIHFS556MB) has an MSRP of $49.95.
For more information on products from American Tactical, visit www.americantactical.us.