I’ve got a couple of reviews coming your way in November as we roll into the Holiday Season. One that I’m really excited about is Creedmoor’s 9mm XTP +P ammo. A table top look reveals a superbly crafted 9mm round built on Shell Shock Technologies NAS3 case, 50% lighter and twice as tough as brass. I’m looking forward to a range session, and to sharing the result with you all.
- The Remington Custom Shop is Now Offering Custom 700’s Chambered in Hornady’s New 300 PRC
- TASER Bolt Device is Being Retired as of October 17, 2018.
- Remington Adds 6mm Creedmoor to Premier Match Ammunition
- Predator Ammunition, Changing the Course for Long Range Shooting
- Team SIG Captain Max Michel Continues to Dominate the Carry-Optics Division with Big Wins at the 2018 Oilfield Classic