I’ve got a couple of reviews coming your way in November as we roll into the Holiday Season. One that I’m really excited about is Creedmoor’s 9mm XTP +P ammo. A table top look reveals a superbly crafted 9mm round built on Shell Shock Technologies NAS3 case, 50% lighter and twice as tough as brass. I’m looking forward to a range session, and to sharing the result with you all.
- No Reason To Get Excited…
- URGENT COMMUNIQUE: IWA Announces the Postponement of IWA Outdoor Classics 2020 and Enforce Tac / U.T.SEC 2020
- COLT’s Python Update and FAQ (VIDEO)
- Galco Is Excited To Introduce The VHS 3.0 For The New Ruger-57 Pistol!
- Brownells Debuts California-Compliant Versions of Retro Rifles