We are pleased to announce new training course dates in 2018 to help familiarize you with our firearms. The TAVOR can be used in either a sporting or defensive role. To maximize your ability to deploy the weapon in either situation, we provide TAVOR/X95™ specific programs to teach you to exploit the advantages of the bullpup system. This is a detailed building block program providing a blend of Israeli and US techniques.
If you are new to the X95, TAVOR or shooting, our courses are designed to create the most effective methods of deploying the system. Visit our website to see 2018 course dates for our mobile firearms courses or come to Harrisburg and receive your certification as an armorer.
- Shell Shock Technologies Sponsored Shooter John Vlieger Places Second Overall at the 2020 Florida Open
- Our PMAG® 20 LR/SR GEN M3™ now comes in MCT
- Streamlight Upgrades Lumens of Popular TLR Models
- California-Compliant Brownells Retro Rifles™
- First Vertically Integrated, End-to-End UAS Manufacturer Launches